Monday, September 22, 2008

Scrapping Saturday and Sicky Sunday

I was going to write a proper post explaining about the weekend and what happened but all I really feel like doing now is crawling back into my bed. I scrapped a few layouts on Saturday and spent the whole of yesterday really sick in bed. I have 4 layouts to share with you in total, three of them were made on Saturday and one was made last night/this morning while I was trying to take my mind off feeling so ill. I don't know if there will be more layouts to share later because all I want to do is sleep. I will leave you with the layouts and maybe I will get back later to write a real post.

The three from Saturday were all made with the items Chrissy had on special in the dollar deals at Elemental Scraps, I meant to post about that here with the layouts but with everything that went on I forgot sorry. You can always pick up the items in her store though, they are just not $1 each.

The first one was created with a template from Sample Pack 2 and a new kit called So It's Your Birthday by Angie Kovacs which was also included in the dollar deals promotion.

Credits: Layered template (Sample Pack 2, Template 1) and Paper Cutters 4x12 (Number straight edge) by Chrissy W and So It's Your Birthday, Journalling strips and A Boy Outdoors by Angie Kovacs. Fonts are FO Printing Primer Abundant and FO-Printing Primer In Between by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: Waiting impatiently for it to be time to go to your friend Morgan's 6th birthday party.

Enabling:

The second one was created with a template from the Patti'licious set and a kit called Summers Hot Hot Hawt by Royanna Lea Fritschmann.

Credits: Layered template (Patti'licious, Template 3) by Chrissy W and Summers Hot Hot Hawt by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Font is FO Weathered In Between by Fontologie.

Enabling:

The third one was created with a template from the Mixin' It Up Set and a kit called Petal Pusher by Royanna Lea Fritschmann.

Credits: Layered template (Mixin' it Up, Template 1) by Chrissy W, Bubble Overlays by Antonio Rafaello and Petal Pusher (slightly recoloured) by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Fonts are FO Textura Traced and FO Textura by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: Do you know how rare it is, that we have the chance to get a photograph, of the 3 of us together, at the same time? either me or daddy are always the ones behind the camera, because I don’t trust anyone else to even touch it. so when we had the chance to get a photograph of us as a family we jumped at it. The 1st time it didn’t come out great because we weren’t sure where the camera was. So we decided to try again. this time we were ready and we were smiling and then we got to the kiosk to pay for it and we saw this... You pulling a face and poking your tongue out! Not quite the nice family photo I had in mind. But I guess it shows you off as the cheeky little monkey that you truly are Lukas.

Enabling:

The one from this morning was for the class I signed up for called One-in-48 run by Hillary Heidelberg. I know the class provides sketches and layered templates and it's raising money for charity (Save The Children) that was enough to get me to sign up and I am looking forward to starting it later today and seeing exactly what it is about. You can download a sample class for it here, that's what this layout is based on.

Credits: Layered template (One-in-48 Benefit Class Sample) by Hillary Heidelberg, Those We Love Karah's Elijah (slightly recoloured) by Traci Reed and Foam Stamp Text Action by Atomic Cupcake. Fonts are FO Textura Traced and FO Textura Empty by Fontologie and DJB How Cute Am I by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: These photographs show your unique personality perfectly. You went from pouting because you didn’t get your own way, to trying not to smile because we were taking photos of you and teasing you, to being unable to stop giggling all in the space of about a minute. It’s impossible for anyone to stay miserable for long with you around.

Enabling:

I will do the enabling later I just don't feel well enough to sit here anymore right now.

No comments: