Thursday, September 04, 2008

From Our Blog To Yours - Crayola Colours

This is a fun little quiz on the Crayola website where you have to name the colours of the crayons in the box. I didn't really have much hope for this since I have never actually owned a set of Crayola crayons in any shape or size lol. Yes I know I am a freak of nature I never liked crayons, the smell of them or the feel of them just made me shudder. I loved to colour but it had to be with colouring pencils and then later my addiction became gel pens. I still have a fondness for the stationary section in any store even now. There is an insane amount of colouring materials in this house. But anyway on with the quiz. My results were:
Congratulations you names all 64 crayons with 81 mistakes. You are a certified colour genius.
That's even worse than I thought it would be lol but at least I got them all right eventually lol.

No comments: