Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sometimes it's about taking one for the team

it's about finding that one thing that you have to offer that can make someone else's day, it's about finding those sacrifices that you are willing to make. It can be something as simple as not moaning about the incessant sport just to keep the peace for a little while or something as hard as making a decision that you don't completely agree with just because there are bigger things you need to argue about. I told you yesterday that I feel like I am fighting a war in my head, fighting myself well sometimes in order to win you have to concede a few defeats. Today I think I may have lost some ground with myself but in doing so I think I have levelled the playing field for tomorrow. But I guess there's no way to know for sure except to wait and see. *sigh* sometimes I wish life came with a road map so at least I knew where I was trying to go but i'd settle for an instruction manual.

No comments: