Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Do you ever get that

how the hell did that happen feeling? Earlier today I realised that it's less than 3 weeks until my 23rd birthday. I really don't understand where this year has gone to. But then I guess that applies to everything was it really 2 years ago that I turned 21? or 5 years ago that Lukas came to my 18th Birthday party? I seem to think quite often i've got ages before.............. and then all of a sudden it's the day before and nothing is done, then I am running around like a headless chicken trying to get organized. That's how I end up making pillowboxes for Lukas's class the night before they needed to go to school. That's why it's the 11th December and I still haven't even wrote out a Christmas Card, I haven't bought a single gift and basically I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed by all the stuff I am being pressured to get done by Nan. Every sentance seems to end with "it's got to be done before christmas". I quite often just feel like saying Why? I am tired out, I feel really ill and I am utterly fed up and miserable. I can't wait for it all to be over. Roll on the new year so I can try and get back to something resembling normal.

No comments: