Sunday, December 23, 2007

I know that I am batty

but I think that the bat part must be a fruit bat lol. It's not even 1 o'clock yet and I have already had kiwi fruit, orange juice, and oranges. I love fruit and vegetables so I don't have to really try to eat them but when there is two bowls within reaching distance it's hard to resist eating them lol. Now I just have to find a way to make the fruit bowls as appealing to Mark as the junk food box is because let's face it I will never be able to make him love fruit. I always remember us having loads of fruit at Christmas time my mum never seemed to buy it any other time but Nan made her at Christmas, Nan never has a empty fruit bowl and it's one of the reasons I love being here so much. I'm slowly finding that my Christmas Spirit is tied to the familiar things about the season as well as being mixed up with the new stuff I am trying to make it special. I'm still struggling with the whole being festive concept, it's not made any easier by being so ill. I am tired out and the constant coughing isn't helping at all. I have to wrap all Lukas's presents today and I have a couple of things to finish off making so it's going to be a busy day. I could really do with a couple of hours more sleep lol. But that is just not going to happen so it's about making the best of it. Trying to be happy and hoping that it will all work out ok.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

merry Christmas!! - hope your holiday turned out festive after all - and lol @ the fruit bat thing!