Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hi ho hi ho it's off to shop we go

first up we went to Cowley Centre and picked up a few bits, then into Oxford City Centre and bought Lukas some new clothes and then onto Milton Keynes. It's the best day we have had in a long time,took Lukas to see two different Santa's, we took loads of photos including Lukas with Santa and Lukas with some guys dressed up as Dumbledore and Harry Potter, Lukas rode the carousel twice and we came home tired but content. The little guy came home with new clothes, new dvd's, new books, a watergun and a magic set from his visits to see Santa, a new teddy bear, a cuddly toy reindeer. I can't really remember what else I bought, I know that we have a framed photo of him on Santa's lap, a fidge magnet and a keyring. We ordered a newspaper front cover from them as well that has to be posted though and we even have a really nice photo of all of us with Santa that the lovely elf took with my camera. Lukas was completely wiped out and slept the whole way home and then crashed completely a little while after we got home. I am tired but I can't seem to sleep. We got completely soaked to the skin when the rain started and we tried out some items from the new Macdonalds seasonal menu which was so yummy we ended up ordering the same again when we got back to Oxford lol. I am rambling a bit I know but I am happy and that's what I do when I am happy the words trip over each other in eagerness to escape. I can't remember the last time we spent a day as a family and had a really nice time.We so needed this after the week we have had. I can't wait to scrap the photos we took, and I am excited I want to get everything down so I don't forget what a great day we had but my brain doesn't want to work right tonight because I am so tired. Hopefully this will jog my memory enough to journal about the day properly tomorrow lol.

No comments: