Monday, December 03, 2007

Confused and miserable

There are so many things going on in my head, I feel utterly miserable and like I am at war with myself, being pulled in so many directions that one day I will just be torn to shreds. I wish there was some way to just make peace with myself but I can't see one. When you throw in the directions that everyone else is pulling me in I wonder how I am still in one piece.Before anyone goes searching through my blog to see what I am talking about, don't bother up until now I have done all the fighting inside my head. I have argued with myself over all of it but now I have reached breaking point and I need an outlet. When I reached my breaking point of sadness when Leo died I turned to scrapbooking. I needed a release, I needed to preserve his memory, I needed to create something. Now what I need is a different release I need somewhere to offload some of the things onto to, I need to be able to make space in my head, I need to see the problems clearer so I can try and find a way to fix them without losing myself along the way, I need to find a way to recover all of myself that I have already lost but most of all I just need somewhere to vent and that's why I have a blog. It may not seem like much but this little old blog has helped me a great many times. It has saved my sanity, and been my reference point when I have felt lost. It's helped me remember things that would have otherwise been lost. Words are my saviour but today they seem to have deserted me. I can't find the words and without the words I can't find the inner peace I am so desperate to find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.