Monday, June 26, 2006

Rubbishy Day

This morning was Yvonnes funeral. I have never attended a Catholic funeral before. She would have been so proud to see what a wonderful way her son organised to say goodbye.The horse and carriage was beautiful. The horses had tails right down to the floor. It was a real nightmare trying to keep Lukas quiet in the church. The more I told him to be quiet and even begged, threatened and bribed the louder he got. I apologies to the vicar and he said I had nothing to apologise for, that Lukas was very good. Maybe it just seemed worse to me because I was embarrased. Its quite a common thing for us we go somewhere, Lukas makes a pain of himself we apologise and everyone else thinks we are mad and says he was really good. Im a bit down today I am really tired lately, have little motivation to do anything. Got my period this morning which made me a little sad. Right now what I want to do is go to sleep. Later on or probably more likely tomorrow, I want to talk about the World Cup and England. But right now I am too tired. So off to bed night x

No comments: