Sunday, June 04, 2006

Boo Boo Updates

Just thought you all might like to know, Mark had day surgery on his hand they removed the nail cleaned everything up and have stitched the nail back on. He has to go see the nurse to have the stitches out and cant go back to work until he has been back to clinic for a check up in 6 weeks. I have spent this evening helping him have a bath and doing every simple thing for him like buttering toast and making tea. Hes completely dependant on his right hand which he cant use lol.Leos inquest on Tuesday I am so not looking forward to it. Usually anything major causes my head to do its weird routine of fits and blackouts, and Mark steps in to help. With him needing looking after if the usual happens I dont know how we will manage.I did promise a positive post didn't I, sorry dont think thats going to happen this month. I've heard that a few of my friends are pregnant lately and a few other people have had miscarriages. To be honest I dont know which affects me more. I get jealous when I hear other people are pregnant but I am also thrilled for them - obviously unless its someone who doesn't care for the kids they have. Then I just get mad. When I hear people have lost their babies I feel so sad for them because I know how it feels. I seem to have been more down lately than usual. The constant headaches and pain are getting to me more, the insomnia has returned with a passion and nothing helps. The other night I took a concoction of painkillers with vodka and I was still wide awake with a headache. I went to the doctors and I get told its stress, I only feel stressed when no-one will help, some days they are so bad I just want to scream. I have tried everything I can think of, tired or a headache I could cope with but not both. I also dont get any peace Mark and Lukas are constantly bickering and im trying to work and be my usual self and I just miss my days with just Lukas lol. Time to lay down and try and relax doubt it will happen but if it doesn't I can always come back and moan some more rofl.

No comments: