Monday, June 19, 2006

Why do I have to open my big mouth

Remember my ultra happy post from the other day, I spoke way too soon.
The beautiful silver hardrive that I have spent most of today trying to move stuff onto - Has decided that its unreadable. Great! (not) I hopefully haven't lost much I backed up recently and knowing me any new kits will still be in the store folder I assign them to when I first download them. Obviously there is a small chance that I may have actually sorted some files that weren't backed up.
I have come to the opinion that I despise Lukas's nursery teacher. Condescending cow. Im fed up with being spoken to like I am thick and having her think Mark is wonderful and the sun arises each day from his backside.
I ordered some more clothes on Nans insistance. Should give you a bit more background then that. For my birthday Nan decided that the best gift she could give me would be to open a store card and let me spend so much a month on it. She got it for my favourite clothes store so the *idea* is that I spend between £20-40 a month on clothes. I have more clothes than space so I kind of just forget to get the card off her. So she made me order some stuff. A new white dress, still questioning the logic of white clothing with my ability to spill/be spilled on. Some tops and she was happy.
Onto a mini rant now, shopping channel ideal world charged me £14 something in postage today for wait for it 3 items of clothing.!! Extortionate it was all placed as one order so surely there should have only been 1 p&p I will be complaining about that once the stuff arrives.
Something to make you smile. I am an idiot it is confirmed! LOL
Suppose I should confess to why I am an idiot I have been moaning for the last few weeks that I have been unable to withdraw money from my bank account. Long story short I was trying to withdraw money with a card that had been cancelled! I left it in my wallet s Lukas could play with it because it was defective and I had been taking the wrong one out. *sigh* If I had half a brain I would be dangerous. LOL
Fathers Day Mark got some sexy boxers but I think they are more my present than his lol
and some boring socks.
We got his dad some huge playing cards and some poker chips and a mouse mat. Marks mum and Dad play cards with friends at least once a week.
What else, um Yvonnes funeral is a week today and I dont have anything to wear lol. They have decided they dont want flowers they would like donations to the hospital which I think is a shame. Yvonne loved flowers and her garden was one of her passions.
The 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose is going to be run again at www.divinedigital.com so I might actually manage to finish it.
The new kits by dedicated2digital go on sale soon at www.dedicated2digital.com, December is a very talented designer but doesn't really get the coverage she deserves. Maybe now that there is a wonderful layout design team set up that will change.

Im bored now and I have run out of things to say, I might be back later to moan about Lukas's teacher or as I prefer to think of her the hound from hell lol

No comments: