Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The hard drive is possessed with the desire to wind me up!

Remember the huge moan about my hard drive munching my files?
Well it did it again today and lost my complete collection of dedicated2digital 12x12 kits.
I swore at it, I threatened it, I swore some more at it and then I felt sick.
I went through all of the folders, run a restore on it - nothing.
I was uploading a layout when I thought to explore it using leapftp. Leap FTP is my hero!!
It found a hidden folder containing all of my kits. Then I just moved them back onto the new git drive I meant G: Drive lol and then moved them where they are supposed to be.
So now almost everything is where it should be and tomorrow I get the fun task of moving my unsorted kits onto it -oh joy lol.
I really love digiscrapping when all my files are sorted and I dont have to search for ages to find what I am looking for I will be happy. There are some new layouts on my scrapbook pages blog if you want to have a look.

No comments: