Friday, October 29, 2010

Out With My Daddy


Out With My Daddy, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Cindy's Templates Set 22, Template 3) by Cindy Schneider, Mister Bundle by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs) and Amanda Krueger (Nibbles Skribbles) and CU I See Through You Style by Elizabeth Blust (Pillowgirl). Fonts are Stencil Std and Tekton Pro.
Journalling reads: You and Daddy wanted to go out together without me. I wasn’t really sure what you wanted to do, so I handed you the camera and told you both to have a good time. I thought maybe you would both go to the park, perhaps you would feed the ducks and I would end up getting some cute photos of you playing. But what did the two of you bring me photos of? Well there were some photos of you sitting on the bus, a construction site that you had seen out of the window and these photos of you enjoying a happy meal in Mcdonalds. I can't believe that the best thing you could think of to do without me was go for a happy meal!

No comments: