Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Tired


I'm Tired, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Cindy's Templates Set 22, Template 3) by Cindy Schneider, Mister Bundle by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs) and Amanda Krueger (Nibbles Skribbles) and Greatest Expectations Glitter Styles by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs). Font is Xtreme Chrome.
Journalling reads: Do you remember when Mummy took this photo, because Mummy does. It was during yet another one of those truly horrible school mornings, where I was trying to fight you out of your bed after you had refused to go to sleep the night before. There were a lot of these mornings where tempers were quick to lose and tears just as quick to flow. I remember taking these photos with the intention of being able to show you that this was not the way things were meant to be every single day. It was not a nice time for anyone, I'm so glad that things have changed and for the most part you now go to bed when I tell you!

No comments: