Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Now for that other enabling

Oops, I started writing this post out the other day and saved it as a draft. I was intending to scrap a layout and then come back and post it and then I forgot. It was only when I logged in to moderate a comment on a really old post that I saw it hadn’t been posted. So I am very very sorry. Luckily for me (and you I suppose) Jane’s kit is still on sale and has a free gift with purchase. But I am going to start with Jewel’s kit Shine On because I don’t have any layouts scrapped for that one. I really like this kit it just says boys to me, with all the stars and bright colours. This kit was previously 2 separate mini kits, one was available as part of the March 2010 Blog Train and the other was a freebie available exclusively at Digi Scraps Drive In. Now that both kits have been combined for sale Jewel has also added an alpha. If you already have both mini kits you can purchase the alpha separately in the store here.

Jane’s kit Sharp Dressed was designed with prom’s in mind, it’s very elegant and pretty. We don’t really have school prom’s here so I had to get a little bit creative with this one, but I found it worked great for my wedding photos and a photos from my brother in laws wedding. I’m guessing it would work well for anything that required you to get dressed up and go out. You can see the two layouts I made using it here and here. Right now the kit is 25% off and it comes free with some beautiful prom wordart (but you can buy that separately here if you only want the wordart. Jane also has a free striped paper addon available on her blog. I am also going to link you up Jane’s Basic Alpha Bundle (that’s on sale too) because all of them would work perfectly with this kit, especially the Stunningly Silver one.

No comments: