Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Grampy's Glasses


Grampy's Glasses, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Cindy's Templates Set 33, Template 4) by Cindy Schneider and Boys Club by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs). Font is DJB Becca by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: I came across this photograph of you the other day, it’s a really old one. I’ll admit if it hadn’t been filed in your folder. I might have thought it was Aidan. I don’t think I have any other photograph where you look so much lke my brother as this one. But anyway I will stop talking about that now and tell you about this photograph. You were wearing Grampy Andy’s reading glasses, I have no idea what it was you found so fascinating about them but you seemed to like wearing them a lot. Personally I am slightly inclined to believe it’s simply because you are a little clown and you knew it made us al giggle. You really suited wearing glasses, it made you look really smart and cute.

No comments: