Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Mojo Mojo Where For Art Though Mojo

As you know we were away for National Scrapbooking Day, when I got home I was really looking forward to scrapping. I signed up for the Queen Of Scrap contest again at Scrap Matters and I was excited. Then Sunday I found a way to fix my desktop so I spent the whole day doing that. Monday I spent the whole day reinstalling all my programs. Then today I got up early (well early for me) and I sat down to scrap and nothing. I did manage to catch up on my P365 layouts but that is essentially choosing the photographs I want and journalling. The backgrounds are always the same, and I use the new set of templates by Biograffiti every month. I ended up sitting and watching Nightmare On Elm Street on my laptop before I went and got Lukas from school. I got annoyed by people asking me who I was voting for and trying to give me their political leaflets, we went to the shop to get a few things for Nan and then had a quick trip to the park. Once we got home I changed my mind on Lukas being banned from the X-Box, Logan went to sleep and I sat down to scrap and so far I am still no further than when I started. Well that’s not entirely true, I have tried opening a different template to work with but it’s just sitting there empty, mocking me. Lukas has driven me insane since he came home, and I am stressed. I need to scrap to relax. I even have a break from Logan as he’s sat on the bed tormenting Mark. It’s incredibly frustrating, there aren’t any challenges that are appealing to me and I am truly stuck on how to get started. *sigh* maybe taking some painkillers to ease this headache will help.

No comments: