Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2009 Halloween Costume


2009 Halloween Costume, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Mega Template Pack) by Almama Pressed Petals, Whispered Love by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs) and Sweet Treats by Jeannie Papai. Font is DJB Shannon G by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: Yes I do know he’s a boy, and yes I do know that he’s dressed in purple. No I don’t care if you think he looks like a girl, I think he looks adorable. If I had a pound for every time I said those words when I bought this Halloween costume, I could have paid for our Halloween trip with the proceeds. From the moment I laid eyes on it I wanted to buy it for him. It was purple velour, with beautiful dark purple satin wings and there was a little bat motif on the front. Since we were going to be spending Halloween at Chessington World Of Adentures, and one of their most popular rides is the bright purple Vampire coaster, it seemed perfect. Lukas thought it was so cool and kept calling it the bat boy suit. But it got incredibly frustrating when everyone seemed to think it was fine to pass judgement and criticise one of my choices of Halloween costume, just because it was purple! I will say though we got a lot of positive comments about it from all of the staff at Chesington. It was just a shame that because of the nasty weather, we were forced to add more clothes and a snowsuit just to keep him warm enough.

1 comment:

Debs said...

Purple on a boy is perfect, in my opinion!!! He is sooo adorable, i want to hold him and steal kisses and hugs!! :)

debs xxx