Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tagged by Kate

It has been quite a week here but since I don't have time right now to tell you all about. But while Nan is laying down and Lukas is in the bath I do have time to answer a tag I received from Kate.
The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four others.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? downstairs
3. Your hair? long
4. Your mother? annoying
5. Your father? absent
6. Your favorite thing? computer
7. Your dream last night? unmemorable
8 Your favorite drink? squash
9. Your dream/goal? comfort
10. The room you’re in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? scrapbooking
12. Your fear? death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. What you’re not? skinny
15. Muffins? mmmm
16. One of your wish list items? freedom
17. Where you grew up? oxford
18. The last thing you did? typed
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Favorite gadget? ipod
21. Your pets? none
22. Your computer? lifeline
23. Your mood? depressed
24. Missing someone? yes
25. Your car? nonexistant
26. Something you’re not wearing? knickers
27. Favorite store? shakeaway
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? unsure
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

Thanks Kate, ok I am going to tag Cyndi, Renae, Chrissy and Royanna. If I get chance I will pop back later and try and type up everything that's been going on since I was last here lol but I will need a huge block of time lol.

No comments: