Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A possible solution to my image hosting issues

Here's a link to this months layouts July 08 I found a new hosting site called My Photo Album It looks like a very good solution. You can upload images, add captions and link directly to each one. I can even post directly from there to here and facebook. Clicking on the image will take you to the original upload and then it can be seen at the original upload size. It's not quite the same but it's a good substitute and really fast. Since I have already typed out the credits for here it's simply select files, upload them copy and paste credits and hit done. I can go back when I am finished uploading and change every single post to the new linking codes, but I don't have time for that right now. Linking directly to the album isn't perfect but it's a good enough alternative until I have more time.

*Edited to add* If you look over to the right you will see I have added a new blinkie, that one is clickable to view all of the albums I currently have uploaded so far I have done July, June, May, April and March 08, The CD Album I made for Mark for Fathers Day and The Mint Tin Album I made with Leo's S.C.B.U photos. I will get the others up as soon as I have time, and then I will start working on getting the links updated so you can see images direct on the blog again. If you scroll way down to the bottom of the page you can see a slideshow of this months layouts. I will try and remember to switch that one out every month but don't be surprised if July's is still there at Christmas lol you know what I am like.

No comments: