Thursday, July 24, 2008

From Our Blog To Yours - Favourite Vacation Spot

This prompt is all about your favourite vacation or holiday spot. As I have said many many times I don't like hot weather, or sand very much at all but I have had some great holidays with Nan. I loved Cyprus but I didn't get to see much of it thanks to Lisa, but that's a story for another day. I loved Corfu but nearly drowning doesn't really make it that appealing to go back to. Loved when we drove from here to Spain in Malcolm's car and stayed in his friends apartment, obviously didn't love getting my period badly and ruining her patio funiture or the fun *insert sarcasm* job of going shopping for sanitary towels with Nan when neither of us speaks Spanish lol. See I don't really have much luck with holidays do I. Went to Great Yarmouth with my mum and the kids, rowed constantly and ended up coming home early. Went to the Isle Of Wight with the school and hated every minute of it because I wanted to go home. Went camping with my mum and the beavers and got a mole in the tent. So I guess I am going to have to go for Scotland. Where we went to visit my dad we had a great time, went out every night to the pub, danced lots, drunk lots but mostly just spent time with him. Sure there were things that went wrong there too but nothing like anywhere else. It also has the added bonus of being the place where we think Lukas may have been conceived lol.

No comments: