Tuesday, July 29, 2008

From Our Blog To Yours - What Kind Of Music Are You?

As always I have lots to tell you but no time to do it today, but I am going to do another From Our Blog To Yours post since I am so close to getting my 40% off coupon I can almost spend it lol. This one was another quiz, I like these they are nice and simple to do, providing blogger plays nice and lets me post the results lol. Be back in a minute, fingers crossed blogger will cooperate with me.



You Are Electronic Music



You are energetic and expressive. You love feeling alive.

You never get sick of your favorite things - they're what makes life special.

You don't take tradition or conventions too seriously. You live for the future.

You enjoy remixes and re-interpretations of things. Life is about making improvements.



Hmmm not entirely sure about those results lol.

No comments: