Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What do I have to talk about today?

Lukas and me are still poorly. Mark is fast becoming an egomaniac lol, I encouraged him to take part in the 360 degrees of inspiration at Divine Digital, it seemed like a good idea at the time. I wasn't quite prepared for how a male scrapper would be received over there. Let's just say if he brags about how many comments he has again I will slap him lol. He has this notion that his layouts are the best thing since sliced bread. Believe me I am not trying to say that they aren't good, because they are and I am not saying mine are better because they aren't, mine are different and more personal. What I am trying to say is his ego is getting on my nerves. Unfortunately that's always been one of Marks faults he can never just be proud without driving everyone scatty by going on and on and on about it. I adore him and I have always known he was like this but it still gets on my nerves lol. If you want to see the 360 degrees layouts so far (before I get around to uploading them here lol) you can see them here if you want to see Mark's you can do here he hasn't got around to updating his own blog yet lol. Off to bed back tomorrow or later if I can't sleep lol.

No comments: