Friday, April 06, 2007

The other blog is now up to date

All of the 40 Days Of Scrapping Purpose layouts are loaded. I have also added the 1st three 360 Degrees Of Inspiration layouts. All credits and journalling have also been added. I haven't added day 4 because it's not finished yet and days 5 and 6 aren't started lol. Nan should be back in the next few hours I am so excited to see her. I have really really missed having her around the house feels empty without her. Me and Lukas are still ill but getting better, he just has a cough now and I am kind of getting used to it. Will have to make a doctors appointment when I remember though. I have a little Easter Egg hunt planned for either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday depending on what the weather decides to do, so if I don't get back tomorrow I will definately pop back when I have the photographs. Catch you later xx

No comments: