Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter

Hope everyone else is having a really nice one and spending some time with their family. I had planned on having an Easter Egg Hunt with Lukas, Josh, Conor and Ella but me and Lukas are still too poorly. When I feel a little better I will just bag up all the chocolate and prizes I bought and they can have them a little late. Its not all bad though because by the time I get around to doing that they will have all finished their eggs lol. I have bought some more stash, starting with all of these lovely Grab Bags at Divine Digital but if you want any of them they are only available until the end of today! I also bought myself another custom font this one is cursive. HopefullyI will feel up to filling out the form later and emailing it off. I don't think I have anything else to share today, I have a lot of scrapping to catch up on, we have a lot of cleaning and tidying to do and all I want to do is go back to sleep lol.

No comments: