Sunday, April 15, 2007

Slacking with the blog

I meant to post yesterday but I never actually got around to it. Gavin was 21 yesterday, and Darren was 20 on the 10th, it's amazing to think that my little brothers are all grown up. I remember when they were little, silly things they did, fights we had. I remember sticking up for them at school and now, they don't even speak to me. It's really hard for me. I would have loved to send them cards and let them know that at least I was thinking about them, but what's the point, they are grown adults who chose not to attend my wedding or get in touch with me or Nan because of a fight I had with my mum. It wouldn't have killed them to pick up the phone and give either of us a quick call. I miss them though. I feel incomplete without my family. I would even be happy just to have some photos of them. But I only have a hndful of pictures and they are of the little ones. I took them myself. I asked my mum for the photos back when I started scrapping but wasn't ever given them because she' couldn't be bothered to look for them. I might write to my dad and see if he could copy the few he has.
I am still sick, Lukas still has a cough, Mark is signed off for at least another week. Just incase you were wondering lol.
I don't really have much to talk about lately do I lol. Lukas goes back to school on Monday it's going to seem so strange not having him home again, I know he's only been home for two weeks but it feels like forever (in a good way, I love him being with me all the time). He's excited about seeing his friends again.
This week seems to have flown by, I hate bank holidays they confuse me, I get all my days mixed up. I haven't managed any scrapping today, I am not really sure where the day went the hours seemed to have passed without me getting anything done, except shopping lol. Nan bought me a few digital gifts earlier. I got the Grab Bags at My Digital Muse, Lauren Barden's amazing Make Me Gorgeous, Make Me Balanced and Make Me Balanced Too photo actions. I will have to show you tomorrow what they look like. Some more commercial use stuff from Digidollarama, I love it over there everything is $1 and you can use it for commercial uses, the scrap resources like the paper templates etc can be used in your own kits for sale, the kits and papers can be used for scrap for hire. I have all of the commercial use paper templates. I hate making patterned paper (but then I hate using it as well lol) I prefer clean stuff so these are a life saver for me. I also picked up some stuff at Plain Digital Wrapper, Betsy Tuma is having a 50% off sale and Jill D-Zines is leaving the store. I picked up a couple of things from scrapbook graphics. I will pop back tomorrow with some previews and links to the actual items, I am going to try and get some sleep. If I can't I will be back in a bit with links lol. Insomnia really sucks!

No comments: