Thursday, April 12, 2007

Back to ramble away to myself some more

Its cheaper than therapy lol. That annoying man came earlier today about the house was here a really short while and never really looked at anything, Nan had as usual got herself into a state over nothing. I have spent today organising all of my digi stash thats "sorted" that just means relabled to my system of kit name, designer name, store. Then I move it to a sorted folder, whenever I can be bothered the sorted folder gets moved into its seperate organising files within "Crystal's Scrapbooking" eventually it will all be sorted by type i.e ribbons and colour (yes I am that sad lol) but for now I am happy that my sorted file is currently empty tomorrow I can work on filling it up again rofl. I am still sick, Lukas still has a cough and its getting really frustrating not having the energy to get either of us to a doctors so we can try and get sorted. All I want to do at the moment is sleep, I never realised how exhausting it is to cough and sneeze constantly. Lukas is supposed to be back at school on Monday, if he's still coughing like this he will have more time off (much to their annoyance) but that's just tough a mother has to have some principles and mine include not sending my little man to school when he's poorly. I don't really have anything else to say today, I will try and pop back tomorrow.

No comments: