Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm back!!!!

Just incase you never noticed I wasn't here I will explain what has been going on. Firstly my computer has been running super slow for a while. It was driving me insane, to the point where I was in favour of chucking it out of the window. Mark has done a complete reinstall and now it runs like lightning. Obviously it will be a lot slower once I finish installing all my stuff back onto it lol but for now I am a happy bunny. I went to the doctors the other day I got some new tablets to try and some eye drops I am a lot happier now that my eyes aren't sore all the time. I am finding it a lot easier to work on my computer, the cough and colds we all had have cleared up a little. Lukas had Friday off school because he threw up everywhere but now seems completely fine and looking forward to going to school tomorrow. Mark has been signed off for a further two weeks at least with his depression. Today is a good day and since they are few and far between for me I am making the most of it. I have some scrapping to catch up on and some very cool new pictures to play with (Lukas has a kiddie gazebo in the garden and wants to live in it lol). I might be back with some layouts later. I haven't scrapped for ages.

No comments: