Monday, April 16, 2007

Cutting it close again

Me and Mark never seem to get organised and manage to get things doen before they are due. Like tonight is a really good example the deadline for this round of challenges at Digiscrapdivas is midnight EST today. We have just finished them off this evening. Lukas has been a little monster to get to sleep lately, he uses every single delaying tactic he can think of to stay up late. He has to be up for school at 8am tomorrow morning and he's been asleep about 30 minutes. The annoying part is he should have been super tired since he has been playing in the garden and bouncing on the trampoline all day long. I would kill for 1/4 of his energy. Something isn't quite right with him though because he's very clingy and wants cuddles constantly. For two weeks he has asked me "when am I going to school?" when I told him today that he has school tomorrow his reply "don't want to go want to stay here with you" so frustrating lol. He is going to school in the morning his cough isn't too bad, just sudden bursts every now and then through the day. He has a doctors appointment on Wednesday and so do I. What fun that will be lol. I'm off to try and get some sleep but since I am really hot I expect I will be back to ramble some more lol.

No comments: