Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ok here is today's prompt

Well I am waiting for the computer to find something I need to work with.
Describe a memorable birthday (yours or another's.)
I suppose I would have to say my 21st birthday was the most memorable because I actually got a present from my mum on my birthday instead of a vague promise to get one or her picking up random reduced Christmas things in Christmas. She have me £100 cash. To be honest none of my birthdays are all that memorable since it's only 5 days after Christmas it always seems kind of insignificant if that makes sense.
Since it is still not done I will do a few of the older ones.
Write about one thing that makes you unique or even unusual. (December 1st)
I suppose my allergies are the thing that makes me slightly unusual, my latex allergy especially. It makes my life complicated it's kind of scary when you start thinking about how many things you wouldn't even consider contain latex. I find as long as I take a lot of my allergy tablets I can cope with it I just end up ill afterwards.
Carnivores...herbivores...omnivores. Create an "___ivore" word to describe yourself and your eating habits. (November 30th)
I guess I would be a microwaveivore, since that's the only way I can cook anything lol. Or perhaps a nosauceivore there really isn't much I won't try so long as it doesn't come with a sauce of any kind. Nan has always said she thinks I am part fruit bat because I eat so much fruit.
Write about the first item you remember saving up to purchase. (November 29th)
This is going to sound really bad when I say this I can't think of anything I am pretty much of an instant gratification kind of girl. If I can't afford something I usually get a loan or something to pay for it and then pay that back. I suppose it has a lot to do with the fact that I have never had much spare money, it's always gone towards bills of one kind or another or before I met Mark it used to all go to my mum but that's another story. The only item I can ever remember saving money for (I kept it back out of my holiday money when I went to Cyprus with Nan) is this I saw an advert for it and was absolutely desperate to buy it. The day it came out I went and got it. I used to store it on top of my wardrobe so it wouldn't get damaged yet somehow my brother still managed to destroy the box one day. Right now it lives in the cupboard on my desk and I still play all of the cds in that set so much for it being a collectors edition item lol.
I think I will leave it there and go back to what I was working on I will be back later.

No comments: