Monday, December 15, 2008

1 minute writer prompt

The one for today doesn't interest me very much so here are a few older ones
As a kid, what job did you dream you'd have as an adult? What job do you have now? (November 28th)
I didn't really ever have a dream job, the careers teacher at school used to hate me because I could never say to her that I wanted to be anything. I have had waitressing jobs and jobs in shops and I enjoyed both of them a lot I guess I like being around people (not that you would know it from how sociable I am in real life lol). I don't have a job right now because of all of my medical issues, they are so unpredictable I never know from one day to the next how ill I am going to be and what I am going to be able to do.

Write a one-minute thank you note to someone. (November 27th)
There's only one person I am truly thankful to and that's Lukas, so here goes. Dear Lukas, you have bought so much joy to my life I truly do not know where I would be without you. You seem to have a unique talent to make me smile even when I feel completely miserable. You are funny and you force me to be a better person than I ever believed I was capable of being. I feel like you have taught me more than I will ever be able to teach you. You are so special little man, thank you for loving me unconditionally and for giving me the honour of being your mummy every day.

Describe your primary mode of transportation. Do you wish it was different? (November 26th)
Our primary method of transportation is public transport or walking. I often think things would be so much simpler if we could drive a car instead of having to wait for a bus or carry everything around on day trips. I would love to be able to take Nan to her appointments so she wouldn't have to ask Lisa to do it. But for now a car is out the question neither one of us can drive and we don't have the funds available to take lessons or to keep a car running, it's a nice dream though.

Close your eyes; turn around; and open your eyes. Write a haiku* about the first thing your eyes see. (November 25th)
Will have to come back to this one.

You're starting a new television network. What is it called, and what kind of programming will you air? (November 24th)
Will have to come back to this one too.

I'll be back later I have a lot to get done today including assembling 35 treat bags for Lukas for school (well 28 for school and the others are for other family/friends he wants to give them too).

No comments: