Friday, November 02, 2007

Pillowbox pictures and loose teeth

I did mean to post these pictures the other night but I had the camera batteries on charge and I couldn't be bothered to go and get them lol. So here you go Card, Front, Back.

If you want them you can grab them here.

Now I have something else to talk about, my little guy had an accident at school, I don't know exactly what happened he has a bruise on his cheek and one of his teeth is so wobbly I am worried he will swallow it. I'm sad that he's going to lose his first tooth already, I will just have to keep a really close eye on it. *sigh* it's just never ending he's always getting hurt at school I know there's nothing I can do about it but that's never going to stop me wishing that there was. I hate seeing him hurt it makes me feel so helpless.

No comments: