Sunday, November 04, 2007

Just shut up for a while!

That's what I have felt like saying all day long to Mark, Nan and Lukas. They are driving me completely mad. Yesterday I was so ill Mark had to stay home from work because I was not capable of looking after Lukas (he'd been up all night because something woke him and he couldn't get back to sleep guess which idiot sat up with him, this kid needs his sleep if he doesn't get it he makes everyone's life a misery) so you have one very sick mummy, one extremely whingy Lukas, one grumpy daddy because he has to look after Lukas and one Nan in a crappy mood because Mark was home from work all day and did nothing. Mark's idea of "looking after" Lukas involves a playstation 2, a dvd player, the disney channels and the making of a sandwich or two. So I kind of had a feeling that today wasn't going to be a good day. We were woken up by Nan calling the mobile to inform us that Gary was going to the rubbish tip and stuff that needed to be thrown away from the shed needed to be got ready, did I mention the call came about 15 minutes before Gary turned up? So she saw that Mark hadn't sorted much out and threw a complete mental there was screaming, shouting and accusations flying left right and centre and when I stumbled down the stairs still half asleep I got the full force of it all. Just like I always do when she's pissed off, even though it has nothing whatsoever to do with me. So then I get Mark bitching about how Nan was going and her bitching about him not doing it and on and on and on. I have sort of reached the point where when they are shouting I know that the only course of action is to stand back and try and ignore them. Trying to help when they are both ranting just gets me screamed at more. Eventually they run out of steam but not today. Nan comes up screaming and crying about the tumble drier, we got a new one incase you are wondering and the old one was put in the shed as a spare. I finally worked out that she was upset because Mark had put something on top of it. When I asked him I got shouted at again because apparently the only thing on it was a box with the drier hose in it on the top and since they need to be kept together he didn't understand what the issue was. The day never got any better, every time I tried to ask Nan if she needed any help with anything, or if there was anything she wanted me to do I got the "I'm so ill, I can't stand up" speech. When I tried to point out that I was offering to do stuff so she wouldn't have to I got shouted at that it was already done. She's a bloody Martyr I swear she does the stuff just so she can moan about doing it! Mark is in a foul mood, Lukas is whinging. Photoshop Elements decided not to work when I was trying to do this weeks tutorial for Kirsty and I have just reached my breaking point today. I just want everyone to shut up and leave me alone for a little while. I'm not feeling well and I just can't cope with everyone's hysteria and blowing everything out of all proportion today. *sigh* some days I just wonder why I bothered to crawl out of bed. I have to make a doctors appointment for this week while Mark is on holiday (he has a week off) because I can't carry on feeling this crappy it makes it impossible to deal with all of the everyday issues. Tomorrow I promise I will make a post that's not so depressing, I know I will talk about Digital Scrapbook Day yesterday and how I made out like a bandit and was in freebie heaven lol. But tonight I am tired and hurting and I need to go to bed, right after I go and threaten my little angel with a one week ban from his playstation if his little butt gets out of that bed again tonight!

No comments: