Friday, April 14, 2006

What a start to the day




A short while ago I was absolutely devastated at losing the entire contents of my "scrap drive". When I started thinking about it I was calmed by the fact that my layouts were on the laptop and they were safe. Wrong Mark decided to remaster the laptop without backing anything up. Truthfully I wanted to murder him. Today I am browsing through disks I made the last time he had to remaster the laptop I picked one up without a label put it into my computer to check what it was and its all my layouts made using dedicated2Digital kits. Couldn't ask for a better start to Good Friday than that. Well there is one thing I could have to make it better but I cant find that on an old disk. Last night after another endless night of being unable to sleep I got a bit of inspiration I made the first layout addressing the loss of Baby Ambrose. I love this kit it was my 21st birthday present from December. Its called AngeLeo and she made it in memory of Leo. I keep forgetting you've never seen my angel baby have you, heres a picture of him with Lukas.

No comments: