Friday, April 07, 2006

Monster trucks and drama at home

Last night we went to see the Monster Truck and Firework display at the Oxford Stadium. Although the stunts were a bit of a disappointment and we got freezing cold, we had a great time. The firework display was amazing. Lukas had to be forcibly removed from the t-shirt he bought I tickled him until he gave in LOL.

We had a scare from the bump last night. Lots of pain across the bottom of my stomach and some bleeding. One emergency trip to the doctors later and she doesn't think we have that much to worry about. We have a scan on Monday so if there is anything wrong they will pick it up.

Have lots to catch up on this weekend, starting with finding the surface of my desk.

1 comment:

Cherie Shields said...

Hi - I'm hoping you'll get this as I tried to email you and it bounced. I did a couple sister wordarts - not sure if thats what you were after. They are on my blog as freebies if you haven't checked back yet.

cheers
Cherie