Saturday, April 15, 2006

Mother in law and Mother Moan

Im completely fed up with both my mother and my mother in law.
Mother in law has been looking at me like I am the laziest cow in the world. Currently bleeding heavily from the miscarriage, sleeping badly and in pain. Mark is home from work so its not Lukas thats the issue. Heard her earlier when I was in the bathroom saying something about having it easy laying around in bed I wanted to cry oh and punch her ;).
My mother on the other hand is just nosy and hateful. I went to drop the easter cards off today she starts asking me loads of questions about what happened with the baby I wouldn't have minded except my brothers girlfriend who I have never met before was sat on the sofa. My mother then ended the conversation by saying "You dont have any trouble getting pregnant just in keeping them, so either you are defective or they just dont want you as a mum".
As if I wasn't feeling like that already. Its bizarre I got more support over losing my baby from complete strangers on UKS then from my own family.

Rant over now sorry

No comments: