Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Yellow Ducky Babygro


The Yellow Ducky Babygro, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Winter's Day Collection Templates, Template 2 altered) by Jen C Designs and Bear-y Baby by Laura White (C.W Picket & Company). Font is Pang For President by Allie Hoopes.
Journalling reads: Before I knew if you were a boy or a girl I bought this super cute babygro on sale in Next. The prices on their website are usually a little more than I am willing to pay. So to find something I liked, could afford and that was available in such a tiny size made me very happy. Then when you were born you were a lot bigger than we had assumed you would be. There was practically nothing I had bought for you ended up being big enough, but this one was big enough for you to wear once. I managed to take photographs of you in it while you were laying on my lap having a cuddle. I just couldn't get over how sweet you looked, the colour was so perfect for your skin tone. I was really looking forward to looking at the photos until I got them downloaded on to the computer. It just took my breath away when I saw them because I couldn't believe how much you looked like Leo. I guess it was something about the yellow colour. Both of you had very similar colouring to him and there is just something about your eyes that is eerily similar. It took me a long time to be able to look at these without having tears come to my eyes. Photos taken 14th August 2009.

No comments: