Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bike Accident


Bike Accident, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Keep It Simple Sweetie June, Template 3) and Balance by Jeanie's Designs. Fonts are FO Printing Primer In Between and FO Texura Traced both by Fontologie and SF On The Dot by Sugar Frog Fonts.
Journalling reads: I really hate this photo. Every time I look at it, I am reminded how lucky you were when that idiotic driver hit you with his car. I was pregnant with Logan when you called me and said “I don’t want you to worry but I have had an accident”. As soon as you said it I started feeling sick. I only felt sicker when I saw that the seat post was snapped almost in half and your crash helmet was smashed into little pieces. Yet somehow you managed to walk away with nothing more than a few scrapes and bruises!

No comments: