Sunday, January 02, 2011

Photos Of Me


Photos Of Me, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (I Create Template) by Peppermint Granberg (One Little Bird) and 52 Inspirations 2011 The Basics by Sue Cummings and Vicki Stegall. Font is Century Gothic.
Journalling reads: I hate having my photograph taken, it’s hard to smile and pretend that everything is ok when I feel so ill all of the time. I hate when I do let people take photos of me and I look at them and find myself cringing at how awful I think I look. But there are rare occasions when I let people take photographs of me and I actually don’t mind the result. I think sometimes the camera lies but in a good way. When my family looks back at these photos maybe they will forget that these moments were few and far between, maybe they will think that since the photos show me looking fairly happy and healthy that’s the way it must have been. I would much rather they remembered these moments than the sick ones.

No comments: