Saturday, January 08, 2011

25th Birthday Cake


25th Birthday Cake, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (January Made In The Shade Template Challenge, rotated 180 degrees clockwise) by Marie H (Jolly Kids Creations By Marie), The Party Continues by LEIdee Q Designs and P365 Basics Simple Date Journalers by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs). Font is DJB Nee Nee by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: Sometimes I can be such a child, for my 25th birthday I was pretty insistant that all I wanted for my birthday was a chocolate birthday cake. I don’t really like icing so me and Lukas decided on an alternative, a frozen double chocolate fudge cake. My favourite way to eat it, is straight out of the freezer before the chocolate on top goes runny. To make it slightly more interesting since it was a milestone quarter of a century birthday, so we just swapped out the boring birthday candles for something a lot more interesting, sparklers!

No comments: