Sunday, January 16, 2011

P365 Week 2


P365 Week 2, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Adventure 365, Template 2), P365 Basics Simple Date Journalers and Brrr Bundle by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs) and P365 Date Rounds by Laura White (C.W Picket & Company). Font is Love Ya Like A Sister by Kimberly Geswein.
Journalling reads: This week has been really hard for all of us. I am still sick and I had my period so I was pretty miserable, Mark had to work every day, Lukas had two days off school because he wasn’t feeling very well and Logan appears to be getting more teeth. Tempers were very short and the boys made it worse by being awful to each other. I have lost count of the number of times I have told them to behave, be quiet and be nice. Some of the low points included telling Lukas off for hitting Logan on the head with a wooden skittle and Logan tipping coke in his hair. What really made this week suck was Ella being rushed into hospital. She had a really high fever and ended up spending 3 days having various tests before the doctors were able to diagnose pneumonia and a urine infection and discharge her with some oral antibiotics. She’s had pneumonia before so we were all really worried about her. I tried watching Glee for the first time and ended up spending a whole day watching season one!

No comments: