Friday, January 28, 2011

Loving Brothers


Loving Brothers, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (18th December Tuesday Template) by Tanya Riley and Bear-y Baby by Laura White (C.W Picket & Company). Font is Dawning Of A New Day by Kimberly Geswein.
Journalling reads: In the limited amount of photographs I have of the two of you, these are some of my favourite. I love how gently you are holding Leo and the look on your face as you stared down at him. I still have no clue why you thought it would be a good idea to lick your baby brothers head or bite off his broken fingernail off. It’s easy to forget how young you were and that you didn’t know any better. I don’t think you ever intended to hurt him, it’s just that sometimes you are inspired by the curiosity to do things that seem slightly crazy to other people. He didn’t seem to mind either of them he was just perfectly content to lay on you and be held by a big brother who truly adored him.

No comments: