Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary Baby


Happy Anniversary Baby, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (December Moments Week 1, Template 7) by Crystal Livesay and 52 Inspirations Week Three Mini by Sue Cummings. Fonts are Charlemagne Std and Century Gothic.
Journalling reads: It’s over ten years since that first morning when I met you. I walked into the newsagents, Half asleep and desperate for something to wake me up enough, so I could drag myself into work and do my job. Diet coke and Mars bars being the current “breakfast” of choice. I didn’t always bother but that morning was an even earlier start than usual. I saw you standing behind the counter and I forgot all about breakfast, I couldn’t help myself from staring at you. I remember having a thought about how I wished you would ask me out, and being convinced that you never would. Even in my wildest fantasies, I never could have imagined that we would be sitting here living together, two kids and 3 angel babies and celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary, I guess I ended up with a life better than anything I was able to imagine. Happy anniversary baby, I love you!

No comments: