Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Losing Control

Life Sucks! Well it does when you live in a body that just doesn't do what you want it to do.
I wrote my wedding invitations out yesterday and my wrist is swollen and sore today. I used to write essays, pages and pages of whatever came in to my head with no problem now I write 78 invitations and I am hurting. Even getting dressed and brushing my hair was difficult this morning. *sigh* The part I really hate though has nothing to do with the pain, its the control I hate not having the control over my body to make it do what I want. Having a lot of control issues lately, The wedding plans seem to have changed somewhere along the lines instead of me being in the driving seat and deciding what I want and discussing it with Mark (and then doing whatever I want anyway lol) I seem to have been relegated to the back seat while Nan and my Mum argue out all the details that are left. One of the biggest being food. Mum's decided she's going to pay for all the food as a wedding present. Sounds a nice gesture until you realise that its all just so that she can ignore all my requests not to have gateaux and chicken drumsticks, she's making favours with stuff I got bullied into buying even though I didn't want them and unfortunately the list goes on and on. Nan is just as bad everything my mum argues for Nan argues against and its all purely for the sake of arguing.Yesterday there was a little boy kicking a football repeatedly at our Christmas lights. My only solution was to go outside and bring his ball in. Evil aren't I but I just felt like we had completely lost control of even something as simple as keeping our christmas lights in one piece. I feel like I am constantly battling Lukas's school, I don't like things they do but that comes down to control as well,but I cant be bothered to go into that one today because typing hurts too.

No comments: