Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bumps, Burns and Bah Humbug

(Post a date late due to blogger being a pain in the bum)
I have decided that Christmas lights are a huge source of evil lol. Nan decided she wanted another set in the living room, in putting them up I managed to smash 3 of the bulb coverings, burn my hand on a naked bulb, slice into my finger with part of broken bulb covering, The artex ceiling went into my hand and just for good measure Lukas shook the stool and I fell off it. Came upstairs and managed to whack my wrist (yes obviously the one that was already hurting lol).
Don't get me wrong I love Christmas and the lights but I am a little fed up with my fridge bedroom because of leads through the window, the headaches from flashing lights, i'm not sleeping very well and if I hear every musical item in this house one more time I might be very tempted to smash them into little pieces.

No comments: