Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bad days are here again

This rotten cold or flu thing is driving me insane. My throat is really sore and I am having trouble seeing the screen because my eyes are running. Im sick of blowing my nose and going for a wee every couple of seconds and just to make my day better my period came this morning. Yes I was hoping I was pregnant and I know it was stupid but I cant help myself.
To make my day even better still Lukas is having one of those days that makes you wonder why you ever had kids. He's poorly as well but still seems to have boundless energy lucky git. LOL.
So are you getting the picture that my day is kind of rubbish, its not getting any better yet I have broken the new dvd drive I slipped and bent the tray so if the warranty doesn't cover it, we have to find the cost of a new one. We currently have a printer thats printing everything green and requires 2 new cartridges and one that works when it feels like it. The router is another thing that works when it feels like it. So combined this equals no new hard drive this month either *sigh*. Mark has a slight cold so you can guess how much hes moaning today.
Im not even going to attempt to make any layouts today they are bound to go wrong and make me cry.

No comments: