Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bad Blogger

Oh I am so bad at updating this blog. But in my defence I have been busy and ill.
I have made quite a few new layouts you can see some of them on my other blog.
Ok so down to the moaning yesterday they came up with Joshua. Not only was he filthy as normal but hes lost loads of weight, it looked like he had fleas in his hair and there were bruises on his back and chest. They dont deserve him they really dont. I think we have reached the point now where it gone past just neglecting him. Hes also vicious and nasty now because hes never been taught the word no. Im going to have to do something but finding exactly where to start is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Lukas is supposed to be ill has a bit of a temperature,says his neck hurts (he means his throat) and has a cough yet he still went out with Marks mum and dad earlier. He always manages the impossible of getting blood out of a stone aka getting them to buy him stuff. Came home with a happy meal, cars and a windmill today.
This year seems to be going so fast its almost June already.
I was going to come on here the other day and moan about the way that my family treats me but I forgot and now it no longer bothers me as much. Dragging all the way to my mums to see my visiting Grandma and then having no-one speak to me was hurtful. But now Im starting to see it all as just what my family do. My mum actually spoke to Mark which is a rare occurance but admitedly it was only to go on about how fat I have always been etc etc. She also took great pleasure in running down my brother Darren - his crime to her this time is that hes moving out yay for him. Hes emigrating to New Zealand later this year with his girlfriend and her parents.
But he couldn't stand the witch that is my mum any longer so hes moved in with a friend.
Shes annoyed because she was relying on my brother to pay for the holiday they are going on.
My other brother Gavin is currently her dream child thats because hes as nasty as she is. LOL
Im feeling a bit unmotivated today, might go have a cuddle with Mark and have a break from the computer for the evening - wonder how long that notion will last before my addiction to my beast (computer) returns LOL

No comments: