Thursday, May 11, 2006

fed up again what a surprise

Feeling really rough today tired and achy been asleep most of the day, when I got up is when I started getting fed up. Lukas has been dressed in his new england kit to play in the garden, hes been playing outside all day with no shoes on,no suncream or hat,and hes been put in training pants again because no-one could be bothered to take him to the toilet.
When I am around Mark is quite good with him, when I am ill or something Mark seems to just dump Lukas with his mother. Its not difficult to care for Lukas thats why I get so mad when no-one bothers. Since I got up Lukas has been dressed in clean clothes,with socks and shoes. We took him to the park with his remote control car. When we bought him home I have cut his hair,bathed and undressed him. Hes happy now and ready for sleep. It just really winds me up that Mark never even bothered to take Lukas to nursery today.

No comments: