Friday, May 12, 2006

what is it with people lately?

Why does everyone seem to be of the opinion that it ok to be rude and insulting?
If people I consider friends feel its ok to be nasty then what hope does that leave for people I dont like and even strangers.
I am currently sitting here unable to decide whether to be angry or to sit and sob my heart out and all because of things other people say.
When I was younger I was bullied a lot, my biggest goal was to get out of school and away from the nasty comments and yet here I am at age 21 still getting upset over other peoples lack of self control I bite my tongue and then hate myself for not telling them to get stuffed.
I want to be proud of myself for my restraint but I cant I just feel like I am some kind of worthless doormat that lets people walk all over them and insult them and doesn't say a word in her own defence.

No comments: