Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wow, can someone explain

why the more I apologise about being a bad blogger the worse of a blogger I seem to become? I guess blogging is one of those things I always mean to do but never find the time to actually get done, there are other things I would rather do, like um sleep lol. It’s also one of those things that seems to hard to get done while you are holding the baby and trying to type with one hand. It takes so much longer to type one handed that I just see how many other things I could have gotten done in the time it takes to write one blog post and decide not to bother. But the truth is I miss blogging, I miss having a record of the things we have done or the things Lukas has said. So I have decided that I need to try harder to find a way to blog, but not tonight lol. Tonight I need to take advantage of the fact that Logan is fast asleep, somewhere other than my arms and finish up some bits on the computer before heading to my bed, ideally before he wakes up and decides he needs to be held, changed or fed again.

No comments: