Saturday, September 26, 2009

It’s so good to have him home!

I had very good intentions of blogging yesterday but despite being up all night I never found the time lol. When I went to pick Lukas up from school, the two teachers came over to speak to me. They said he’d had a great time and really enjoyed himself but he did have a little accident on the last night so his sleeping bag needed washing. He chattered all the way home telling me what he had been doing and about various other things. When we got home I sorted all of his bag out and was surprised to see that his clothes weren’t that bad and he hadn’t even used his wellies. The only negative thing was that no-one had given him his allergy medicine or sent it home and he was covered in the nasty rash he gets from the grass. Didn’t seem to bother him much though. I was so glad to have him home I didn’t even get any photos of him, which is funny really since I thought he must be filthy from the colour of him, but he’s actually caught the sun quite a bit. He says he missed everyone and that even though he had a good time, he doesn’t want to go again and he’s glad to be home lol. Yesterday was Nan’s birthday and after picking Lukas up from school we all went out for a meal with Lisa, Gary, Conor and Ella and Lisa’s friend Heidi and her son Hayden. It was really nice to get out of the house for a while the food was lovely and we all had a great time chatting. Logan was really good and the other 4 spent most of their time playing in the outside play area. So all in all it was a nice day. Today has been a bit chaotic as Mark got called into work earlier than we expected. Lukas has spent most of the day watching television since he missed it while he was away lol. I haven’t really got much done apart from a few things for Nan and tomorrow we are off to Legoland and taking Ella with us. I really like the weekend it’s nice to have Lukas home and to not have to go anywhere or do anything. Right now Logan is asleep and I have a few things I want to get done before he wakes up again so I am going to love you and leave you. Hopefully I will be back on Monday to blog about our trip to Legoland, I am going to try and twitter while we are there to help myself keep track of everything we have done, much better than relying on my memory lol.

No comments: